The poem I opened up with is,
The Pastor’s Wife
We often hear of Heroes
on the news at night,
How someone went into a fire
To save someone else's life.
But, there's another hero
that we never hear about,
Though Her love and dedication
are never in a doubt.
Often took for granted...
Still she keeps on going
for the person by her side.
She stands beside him everyday
no matter what ... is thrown their way,
For he was called from above
To spread the message of "GOD'S LOVE".
And just as he was called...
She was hand picked too.
for it takes someone Special
to do what she must do.
And thou he may get the Glory
and he may get the Fame,
She will stand beside him in Love
and Help him just the same.
She's the person he turns to
when he needs a friend,
She will always be there till the
I would like to take this moment
to introduce to you,
a LOVELY unsung Hero for whom
GOD hand-picked to spend Her life
as The Pastor's WIFE.
Donna Golden, Georgia, USA
This episode is dedicated to our Pastor’s wives! March is Pastor Wife Appreciation Month, and we want to give honor where honor is due!
I would like to personally thank and take time to appreciate the following for this special month!
- My Wife Kimberly Marshall if it wasn’t for her there is no way I could do this!
- Sister Brooke Comer the First Lady of our home church back in New Castle Indiana
- Sister Penny Carpenter the First Lady of the ALJC Thank you so much for standing beside our Bishop as he leads the Charge of this organization!
- Sister Fallon Erickson the wife of our Regional Field Supervisor. Thank you so much for sacrificing your time with Bro Erickson with all of our Asia Pacific Missionaries. With the time difference I know it is not easy hearing his phone going off at 3 am.
- Sister Jamie Ball the wife of our World Missions Director. Thank you for giving up your time with Bro Ball to travel, and to win souls all around this globe!
We have great leaders, and great Support system!
The saying goes, “behind every good man is a good woman”, but the Behind needs to be Beside as we walk hand in hand to fulfill the calling that God has placed on us.
God doesn’t call a man he calls a family!
A Beautiful Day in the South Pacific
We have had an amazing week!
We made another trip to Lae to be in service with Pastor Philip Kaman at the 3 mile church.
Sister Marshall, Ezekiel, Adrianna, Veronica, and Joseph made the trip to Lae, and we met up with Willie once we got there.
I have been to the pacific several times, but never been in the pacific ocean. I told the family before we head back I want to go down and put my finger in the water so I could say I have been in the Pacific Ocean. I have also always wanted to baptize someone in the ocean.
I have baptized people in all different kinds of places, from tubs, to troths, to creeks, to rivers, and the list goes on, but I have never baptized anyone in the ocean.
After the service we had 3 who wanted to get baptized, and when I asked the Pastor where he took people he let me know that we would be headed to the beach to baptize them!
I got to get in the pacific, way in! Up to my waist, and then I got to baptize 3 precious souls in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of their sins!
God is so good!
I have started a Facebook page to try to streamline, schedule, and not worry about limits, so please be sure to like the new page! It will make things much easier on my end!